Sunday, March 18, 2012

Story of My Life

I always had this fun dream of writing the true story of my life without mincing words. Exactly as it is and not holding back. No apologies -spot on as it happened. I think i will have enough courage to do so much more later. It will probably be anonymous co I've done a lot of stuff I'm not really proud of *covers face*
damn! i gotta go now, this is exactly why i haven't been bogging in a long time.
Missed y'all anyways....awfully bad we cant get to gist out Muamba, Don Jazzy, Dbanj, everything that's happening these days.
So long!

2 comments:

Myne Whitman said...

been a long while so it's good to hear from you. Take care.

Wild Boy said...

Yep ma'am! Thank you. Missed blogging a lot...but have been checking out other people's blogs.How ave you been?